當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語美文着述 > 英語優美文章:你珍惜生命中最尋常的幸福小事了嗎

英語優美文章:你珍惜生命中最尋常的幸福小事了嗎

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.85W 次

摘要:一位Reddit網(超火社交新聞網站)的用戶向世界各地的人們問了這樣一個問題,即,你的生活中最讓你感到幸福的小事是什麼?有人回答說,是在長時間的旅行後躺在自家的牀榻上。

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語優美文章:你珍惜生命中最尋常的幸福小事了嗎

They say the best things in life are free.

A Reddit user asked people from around the world what life's most simple pleasures were, one of which was getting in your own bed after a long journey.

人們常說,生命中最美妙的事情都是無價的。

一位Reddit網(超火社交新聞網站)的用戶向世界各地的人們問了這樣一個問題,即,你的生活中最讓你感到幸福的小事是什麼?有人回答說,是在長時間的旅行後躺在自家的牀榻上。

Unsurprisingly, many pleasures that came out top on the list were ones that resulted in a sense of physical relief after solving annoyances or irritations.

並不出人意料的是,在人們列出的這張幸福小事清單上,許多帶來幸福感的小事都與焦慮、憤怒等情緒消除後感到的身體舒鬆感有關。


你珍惜生命中最尋常的幸福小事了嗎

These included extracting a popcorn kernel lodged in the teeth, back and head scratches, and also the satisfying first sip of a drink when thirsty.

清單上的幸福小事還包括從牙齒縫裏挑出了一顆吃爆米花時卡住的玉米殼,在背心上撓癢癢或者搔搔頭,還有非常乾渴的時候喝下第一口飲料時沁爽的感受。

Reddit users also agreed that freshly baked bread was another simple pleasure in life that made them happy.

Reddit網上的用戶們還表示,剛出爐的麪包的香氣也是讓他們感到開心的幸福小事之一。

A shower with good water pressure was another comfortable life pleasure that Reddit users praised.

還有網友表示,在適合的水壓之下衝淋浴也是一件令人感到愜意的幸福小事。

LIFE'S SMALLEST SIMPLEST PLEASURES

生活中最微小、最簡單的幸福小事

ing asleep while it's raining outside

窗外下着雨,安然入睡

or head scratches

撓撓背、搔搔頭

3.A shower with good water pressure

在舒適的水壓下衝澡

g in your own bed after a long journey

長途旅行後躺在自己的牀上

h baked bread

剛出爐的新鮮麪包

first sip of a drink when you're thirsty

乾渴的時候呷下一口飲料

ing goosebumps from a song

聽到一首歌深受感動

ing someone to laugh that you admire or look up to

讓一位你崇敬或敬仰的人開懷大笑

ting a task and finishing it

有始有終的完成一件事情

ng up for work, only to realise it's Saturday

早起準備上班,忽然想起今天是週六

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因爲你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

  關於幸福的英語句子

Oh, How much I miyou! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miyou and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.

好想,好想你!如果清風有情,請帶去我對你的思念,這一生都爲你牽掛;如果白雲有意,請帶去我對你的愛戀,生生世世都願和你共纏綿!

The moonlight stands for my heart!

月亮代表我的心!( 散文閱讀: )

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的整個世界。

You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.

你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!

Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.

你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。

For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miso much

一份不渝的友誼,執着千萬個祝福,給我想念的朋友,溫馨的問候。

How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好麼?希望世界因你而美麗!

I am too happy to stand faint!

我要幸福的昏倒了!

I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miyou .

我知道你最喜歡這首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。