當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 諾頓經典愛情詩歌:愛我少一點,愛我久一點

諾頓經典愛情詩歌:愛我少一點,愛我久一點

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

padding-bottom: 78.17%;">諾頓經典愛情詩歌:愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Love me little, Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恆的愛情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果愛得太炙熱

Burneth soon to waste.

它將很快燃燒成灰燼

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要對我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

Love that lasteth till its old

不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你愛我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恆的愛情

If thou love me too much,

如果愛我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那樣永恆

Love me little ,more than such,

愛我少一點我更願意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕愛會失去

I am with little well content,

一點兒我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一點兒就會讓我滿意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我們的愛 至死不渝