當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 關於少兒英語故事表演

關於少兒英語故事表演

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.15W 次

幼兒英語故事對激發幼兒學習英語興趣,培養幼兒的聽、說及交際等諸方面的能力有着不可或缺的作用。本站小編分享關於少兒英語故事,希望可以幫助大家!

ing-bottom: 141.59%;">關於少兒英語故事表演
  關於少兒英語故事:鄭人買鞋

In the State of Zheng, there was a man who wanted to go into town to buy a pair of new shoes.

鄭國,有個人想去城裏買一雙新鞋子。

Before leaving home, he measured his foot with a piece of straw for size.

他離家前先用一根稻草量了自己的腳,把它當作尺碼。

After he arrived at the town and entered a shoeshop, he put his hand into his pocket only to find that in his haste he had left the measurement at home.

他到了城裏,走進鞋店,伸手摸口袋,才發現因爲急着趕路,把尺碼忘在家裏了。

Thereupon, he turned round andstarted for home.

於是,他轉身就往家裏跑。

But when he rushed back to the shoeshop with the measurement, the shop had closed.

可是等他拿着尺碼趕回鞋店的時候,店己經關門了。

As a result, he had busied himself for nothing.

結果,他白忙了一陣子,還是沒有買到鞋子。

Later, someone asked him: "Were you buying shoes for yourself or for others?"

後來,有人問他:“你是給自己買鞋,還是給別人買?”

He answered: "For myself."

他回答說:“是給我自己。”

Someone else asked him: "Don't you have your feet on yourself?

別人又問他:“腳不是長在你自己身上嗎?

You need only to try on shoes with your feet to get the right size.

只要用你的腳去試試鞋的大小,不就可以了嗎?

Why did you go back home to fetch the measurement?"

爲什麼還要回家去拿尺碼呢?”

The man of Zheng insisted: "I would rather trust the measurement than my own feet."

那個鄭國人堅持說:“我寧願相信尺碼,也不相信自己的腳。”

  關於少兒英語故事:視石爲寶

In ancient times, a man of the State of Song picked up a stone in Linzi.

古代,宋國有個人在臨淄拾到了一塊石頭。

He examined it over and over and regarded it as a treasure.

他左看右看,認爲這是一件寶貝。

He quickly took it home, wrapped it up in dozens of silk layers, then put it in a leather box.

急忙拿回家去,用絲絹包了起來。包了一層又一層,一連包了幾十層,才把它放進皮匣子。

But he still felt uneasy, so he covered the box with dozens of boxes.

但是,他還不放心,在匣子外面又套上匣子,一連套了幾十只。

When a man who could identify treasures heard of this, he went at once to this man and asked to have a look at the treasure.

有個識寶的人,一聽到這個消息,就馬上到他那裏,請求看一看這件寶貝。

To be prudent, this man of Song took a bath, burned incense, cleansed his mind, calmed his mood, and went in for self- cultivation for seven days.

那個宋國人,爲了慎重起見,薰香沐浴,清心靜氣,修養了七天,

Then be put on ceremonial robes, respectfully took out the box, and carefully took the stone out of the box.

然後穿上大禮服,恭恭敬敬地請出匣子,小心翼翼地把那塊石頭從匣子裏取出來。

When the man who knew about treasures saw it, he nearly burst into laughter, but quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

那個識寶的人看了,差一點兒笑出聲來,連忙用手捂住了嘴巴,貼近他的耳朵。

He whispered close to the other's ear:"This is a piece of stone, as worthless as a tile."

輕輕地告訴他說:“這是一塊石頭,跟瓦片一樣一錢不值!”

The man of Song thought the man who knew about treasures was envious of him and trying to cheat him.

宋國人認爲這個識寶的人嫉妒他,在騙他。

Much displeased, he said:

心裏很不高興,他說:

"Merchants always say others' wares are worthless, and doctors always say patients' illnesses are very serious, so that they themselves can make more money. I will not be fooled!"

“做生意的人,總是把別人的貨色說得一錢不值;做醫生的人,總是把病人的毛病說得非常危險。這都是爲了自己可以多賺幾個錢。我可不上這個當!”

Thereafter, he treasured this stone even more, and kept it in a very safe place.

從此,他反而更加珍愛這塊石頭,把它保管得嚴嚴實實。

  關於少兒英語故事:不合時尚

n the past, there was a married couple in the State of Lu.

從前,魯國有這麼一對夫婦。

The husband was a shoemaker who made very good shoes.

丈夫是一個鞋匠,鞋子做得很好。

The wife was a good hand at weaving silk.

妻子是一個織絹能手。

One day, the couple decided to go to the State of Yue to make a living.

一天,這兩口子商量決定,去越國謀生。

When this news spread around, one man tried to dissuade them:"You had better not go.

這消息一傳開,就有一個人去勸他們說:“還是不要去吧。

If you go to the State of Yue to make a living, that would be too bad.

如果你們到越國去謀生,那可糟了。

Over there, you certainly cannot make a living!"

在那裏,你們一定會無法生活下去的!”

The couple asked in surprise:"We don't understand what you mean.

他倆奇怪地問:“我們不懂你說的意思!

Each of us has superb craftsmanship.

我們各人有一門手藝。

How is it possible that we couldn't make a living? Don't talk nonsense!"

怎麼會生活不了呢?別胡說了!”

Thereupon, the man said to them:"Right. You indeed have superb craftsmanship.

於是,那人對他倆說:“對呀,你們手藝的確很好。

But you probably don't know the situation.

不過你們大概不瞭解情況吧!

You make shoes for people to wear, but the people in the State of Yue like to go barefootedand do not wear shoes;

你們做了鞋子,原來是給人穿的,可是越國人喜歡赤腳,不穿鞋子,

you weave silk to make hats, but the people there like to have their hair hanging down and donot wear hats.

你們織的絲絹,原來是做帽子用的,可是越國人喜歡披着頭髮,不戴帽子。

Then, how can you sell the shoes and hats you make?

那麼,你們做的鞋子、帽子,怎麼賣得出去呢?

Though you are highly skilled, your manual skills are of no use over there.

你們的技藝雖然很高,可是在那裏卻用不上。

Then how can you make a living?"

到那時候,看你們怎麼生活。”

After hearing this, the husband and wife saw the light:

這對夫妻聽後,恍然大悟:

"Oh, so our way of thinking is against the current fashion."

“噢,原來我們的想法不合時尚啊!”


看了“關於少兒英語故事”的人還看了:

1.少兒英語故事表演欣賞大全

2.少兒英語故事表演欣賞

3.關於兒童英語故事表演

4.關於幼兒園英語故事表演

5.有關小學生英語故事表演