當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 關於簡短的幽默英語故事

關於簡短的幽默英語故事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.91W 次

幼兒英語故事是提高英語教學的有效方法之一。幼兒英語故事可從語言目標、表現形式和敘述風格分類。本站小編分享關於簡短的幽默英語故事,希望可以幫助大家!

ing-bottom: 141.59%;">關於簡短的幽默英語故事
  關於簡短的幽默英語故事:Selling a Ladder

賣梯子

There was a big garden near old Mr. Jones house, and it had a lot of fruit trees in it. One day he saw some beautiful apples on one of them. He went home and get a ladder, put it against the high wall of the garden and climbed up. Then he pulled the ladder up, put it down on the other side, and climbed down into the garden. Just then a gardener cam e round a corner and saw him.

老瓊斯先生家附近有一座大花園,裏面長了很多果樹。一天,他看到有棵樹上結了一些鮮豔蘋果。他回家拿了一架梯子,把它倚靠在花園的高牆上,爬了上去。然後,他把梯子拿起來放在牆的另一邊,順着梯子下去進了花園。就在這時,園丁從角落裏走了過來,看到了他。

"What are you doing here?" he shouted.

“你在這裏做什麼呢?”他喊道。

Mr. Jones thought quickly and then said, "I'm selling my ladder."

瓊斯先生腦子一轉,說道:“我在賣梯子。”

"Selling your ladder? In somebody else's garden? Do you think I believe such a stupid story?" said the gardener and came towards Mr. Jones with a stick.

“賣梯子?在別人的花園裏?你以爲我會相信你現編亂造?”說着,園丁就拿着棍子朝他走去。

"It is my ladder," said Mr. Jones,"and I can sell it where I like. You needn't buy if you don't want to." And he took his ladder and climbed over the wall again.

“這是我的梯子!”瓊斯先生說,“我願意在哪裏賣就在哪裏賣。如果你不願意,就不必買啊!”他帶着梯子,又爬過牆走了。

  關於簡短的幽默英語故事:Why Not Stay in the Hole

怎麼不呆在洞裏呢

An old cattleman rode into a clearing and saw an enraged bull about to charge a cowboy whohad become separated from his horse. Head down and nostrils flared, the bull charged. Thecowboy dived into a convenient recess in the ground, and the bull plunged across the cowboy leaped out, and on came the bull again, madder than ever. Back into the holedropped the cowboy. The cattleman watched this happen half a dozen times, then yelled, "Whydon't you just stay in the hole?" Leaping out again, the cowboy shouted, "There's a bear in thathole."

一個年老的放牛人騎馬來到一塊開闊地,看到一頭髮怒的公牛正要朝一個已經從馬上掉下的牛仔撞去。那頭公牛低着頭,張着鼻孔,衝了過去。牛仔順勢一下子跳進地上的一個洞裏,公牛從洞上跳了過去。牛仔跳出洞,公牛又衝了過來,比先前更瘋狂了。牛仔又跳回洞裏。放牛人看着這一幕重複了一次又一次,於是喊道:“你爲什麼不呆在洞裏?”牛仔又跳了出來,喊道:“洞裏有隻熊!”

  關於簡短的幽默英語故事:A New Son

新兒子

Old man: May I sit here?

老人:我可以坐在這兒嗎?

Young man: No, you can't. The seat is occupied. (To a beautiful girl) Eh... yes. The seat wasfor her. She is my sister.

年輕人:不,不能。這位子有人佔了。(朝一個漂亮女孩)哦,是的。這個位子是給她的。她是我妹妹。

Old man: Really? Then I am glad to see you, my new son. She is my daughter.

老人:真的嗎?那麼很高興認識你,我的新兒子。她是我女兒。

  關於簡短的幽默英語故事:An Old Joke

老笑話

An elderly man went to a doctor with multiple complaints.

一個上了年紀的人帶着港幣病痛去看醫生。

"I see spots before my eyes," he said.

“我眼前老是看到些斑斑點點的。”他說。

"It's due to old age," said doctor.

“那是年老的緣故。”醫生說。

"No food agrees with me," said the man.

“我什麼都不想吃。”老人說。

"That too is due to old age," said the doctor. "The digestive system becomes weaker as wegrow older."

“那也是因爲年老。”醫生說,“隨着年齡的增長,我們的消化系統也逐漸衰弱了。”

"My back is giving me trouble," persisted the man. "Sometimes the pain becomes unbearable."

“我的背也很痛。”老人繼續說,“有的時候痛得都無法忍受。”

"Old age," said the doctor.

“年老的原因。”醫生說。

This was too much for the man.

老人聽不下去了。

"Why do you go on saying 'old age, old age'," he screamed. "If you cannot cure me, say so. I'llgo elsewhere."

“你怎麼總是說‘年老,年老’。”老人尖聲叫道,“你要是治不了就說,我去別的地方。”

"See how easily you lost your temper," said the doctor. "That is another characteristic of oldage."

“看看,你那麼容易發脾氣。”醫生說,“這也是年老的另一個特徵。”


看了“關於簡短的幽默英語故事”的人還看了:

1.關於簡短有趣的英語故事

2.英語幽默短故事

3.英語幽默小故事

4.簡短有趣的英語故事精選

5.短小簡單有趣的英語故事大全