當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 英語故事三隻小豬童話故事閱讀

英語故事三隻小豬童話故事閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.81W 次

三隻小豬,是著名的英國童話,是全球兒童所熟知的童話之一,相信大家都很熟悉。下面是本站小編整理的英語故事三隻小豬,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 141.59%;">英語故事三隻小豬童話故事閱讀
  英語故事三隻小豬

  英語故事三隻小豬Three little pigs

Story: Three Little Pigs and a Big Wolf

The mother Pig gave birth to three little pigs. When they were very young, they should depend on mother pig, when they grew up, they should look after themselves. The first pig built a straw house. The second pig built a wood house. The third pig built a stone house.

One day, a wolf came to the straw house. “Little pig, open the door! I am your brother.”

“No, no you are a big bad wolf.”

Then the wolf was angry and blew down the straw house. The first pig ran to the

wood house.

The wolf came to the wood house,

“Little pig, open the door! I am your brother.” “No, no you are a big bad wolf.”

The big bad wolf was so angry, he blew down the wood house. The two pigs ran to the stone house.

The wolf came and blew the stone house. He blew and blew, but he did not blow down the stone house. He climbed to the roof and jumped to the chimney.

There was a big pot of hot water on the fire. The wolf fell into the pot! “Ah!” the wolf died.

Three little pigs were very happy.

  三隻小豬和狼

從前,豬媽媽生了三隻小豬,在它們很小時,需要依靠豬媽媽,當他們長大了,它們要照顧自己。

Cherry-5 第一隻小豬找到一些好的稻草,他蓋了一座漂亮的草房子。 第二隻小豬蓋了一座木頭房子。 第三隻小豬蓋了一座石頭房子。

一天, 一隻大壞狼來到草房子前,他非常餓。 “小豬,開開門,我是你兄弟。” “不,不!你是大壞狼。”

然後憤怒的狼就把草屋吹倒了,第一隻小豬非常快地逃到了木頭房子裏。 接着大壞狼來到了木頭房子前, “小豬,開開門,我是你兄弟。”

“不,不!你是大壞狼。”他是如此地生氣,把木頭房子也吹倒了。兩隻小豬於是一起逃到了石頭房子裏面。

大壞狼又來吹石頭房子,他吹呀吹,可是石頭房子特別結實,什麼事情都沒有發生。大壞狼雖然很生氣,但他沒有灰心,他爬上了屋頂並從煙囪往下跳。 在煙囪下面的火爐上有一鍋水。三隻小豬用大火把水燒得很燙。 狼掉進了鍋裏!“啊!”狼被燙死了。 三隻小豬非常快樂。

  英文版童話故事閱讀:小馬過河的故事

One day, a little horse was asked to mill flour by his mother ,He carried the two bags of wheat and left home. He was walking he came to a river,the mill was on the other side of the river and there was no bridges over the water. Now, what would the little horse do. Looking at the flowing water, he got confused. Then he saw an old cow eating grass on the bank, . So he asked him : “ Uncle cow, is the water deep ? And can I walk across it ? ” “ Not at all ! ” the cow said. “It’s just as high as my lower legs, you can go across it. It’s safe. ” Then the little horse was ready to go across the water. Just then, a squirrel in the tree shouted to him : “Little horse, don’t go in the water. It’s too deep. You’ll get drawned, and one of my friends got drawned in it a few days ago. ” So the little horse drew back his legs quickly, he had to go back to ask his mother what to do. When his mother heard his story, she laughed and said to him : “ My child, it’s not enough if you only listen to the others. you must try it by yourself, then you'll find the truth. ”

有一天,一匹小馬的媽媽讓他去磨房磨面,他揹着兩袋子麥子離開了家,他很快樂的走着。當他來到了一條河,磨房在河對面,可河上沒有橋。現在小馬該怎麼辦呢?看着滾滾的河水,他困惑了,然後他看見一頭老牛在河岸邊吃草,於是他問道:“牛叔,水深嗎?我能過河嗎?”牛叔答道:“一點也不深,你可以過河,水只到到我的小腿肚,很安全。”於是小馬就準備過河了,就在那時,樹上的小松鼠對小馬大喊道:“小馬,不要過河,水太深了,你會被淹死的,我的一個朋友前些天才被溺水了。”於是小馬馬上把腿收回來,他必須得回家問問媽媽該怎麼辦?當他媽媽聽到這件事後,笑着對小馬說:“我的孩子,如果只聽別的那是不夠的,你得自己親自去嘗試,找到真相。”

The little horse came back to the river again. When he put his legs in the water again, the squirrel cried out again : “ Little horse, it’s dangerous, you can’t do that ! ” “Let me have a try.” The horse said. And with those words he walked carefully across the river. The water was neither that shallow as the cow had told him nor that deep as the squirrel had described. It was just OK for him.

於是小馬又來到河邊,當他再次把腿放進水裏時,松鼠又大叫起來了:“小馬,很危險,你不能那麼做。”小馬說:“讓我試試。”邊說着,小馬便小心翼翼的過了河,水既不如牛叔說的一樣淺,也不像松鼠說的那樣深,對他來說剛剛好。

  英文版童話故事閱讀:The Monkey King 猴子王

All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

一天森林裏所有的動物都聚集在一起。他們想通過一場跳舞比賽來挑選‘森林之王’。

Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.

狐狸:每個人都有跳舞的機會,誰的舞跳得最好,誰就可以當上‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

兔子:誰來做裁判呢?

Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

狐狸:當然使我們大家啦。我們要選出跳舞跳得最好的動物。

Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.

熊:聽上去蠻有意思的。我希望我能被選上。我想當‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.

兔子:別做夢了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我見過你跳舞,你算了吧!

Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.

熊:是嗎?那一會大吃一驚的。我一直在練習。

Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.

兔子:好吧,我們等着瞧。

Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

狐狸:大家安靜!女士們,先生們!大家都準備好了嗎?我們開始啦!鴨子先生,你先來。請上臺來跳舞!

Duck: Okay. Let’s go!

鴨子:好啦,我開始跳啦!

Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鴨子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右搖擺着屁股。樣子看上去滑稽極了。所有的動物都哈哈大笑。

Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…

兔子:看看鴨子先生!看他跳舞的樣子!哦,我的天啊…

Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha.

熊:他幹嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.

狐狸:謝謝你,鴨子先生,你跳的很好。現在你可以坐下了。下一位是烏龜先生。請上臺。

The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音樂聲響起,烏龜先生開始跳舞。音樂的節奏和烏龜先生的動作一樣緩慢。烏龜先生只是隨着音樂前後搖擺着。

Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He is no good.

兔子:烏龜先生在幹什麼?真無聊。不行,他跳得一點也不好。

Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.

熊:音樂的節奏太慢了。一點兒也不好玩。

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.

狐狸:謝謝你,烏龜先生。你可以下來了。下一個是誰?哦,對了,是熊先生。輪到你啦。

Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.

熊:謝謝你,狐狸先生,我會努力的。放音樂!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。

All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.

所有的動物都很吃驚。熊先生居然會跳恰恰舞。看樣子他是有備而來的。

Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.

狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有請兔子小姐。讓我們爲兔子小姐熱烈鼓掌。

Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.

動物們都在鼓掌。兔子小姐隨着輕快地節奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的樣子非常可愛。

Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.

狐狸:謝謝你,兔子小姐。你跳得美極了。

Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure.

熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你贏定了。

Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.

兔子:我不這麼想,熊先生。我覺得還是你跳得好。

Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.

狐狸:最後一位參賽選手是猴子先生。好的,請猴子先生上場。

Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生選擇的是電子音樂。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生還要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的動物都選猴子先生做‘森林之王’。

Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!

狐狸:請大家圍成一圈,新的‘森林之王’誕生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我們的新國王。

Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!

猴子:我就知道,我是國王!從現在開始你們都要聽從我的命令。

All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.

猴子的話令所有的動物都感到震驚。

Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?

兔子:他怎麼了?

Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.

熊:不知道。我想他一定是瘋了。

The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.

猴子國王開始對周圍的動物發號施令。

Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.

猴子:喂,你這隻熊,給我拿點吃的來。兔子,幫我弄點喝的來。烏龜,你給我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,給我洗腳。

Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.

一天天,猴子國王變得越來越傲慢了。其他的動物再也無法忍受了。

Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.

狐狸:猴子先生以前不是這樣的。他待人和氣又謙遜。現在他變了,我們該給他點教訓。

Bear: How do we do that?

熊:我們該怎麼做呢?

Rabbit: I have an idea.

兔子:我有一個主意。

Bear: What is it?

熊:什麼主意?

The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.

動物們聽了兔子小姐的計劃,都表示願意參加。 第二天,狐狸先生來到猴子國王的住處。

Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?

狐狸:猴子國王,你今天還好嗎?

Monkey: Not bad.

猴子:不錯。

Fox: Are you busy right now?

狐狸:你現在忙嗎?

Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?

猴子:不忙。怎麼啦?

Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.

狐狸:噢,我想帶你去一個好地方。

Monkey: Really? Where is that?

猴子:真的嗎?在哪兒?

Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.

狐狸:這是個祕密。不過那兒有好多好吃的東西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的動物都在那兒等你呢。

Monkey: Well then, let’s go.

猴子:好吧,我們走吧。

The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.

猴子國王跟着狐狸先生來到了一個山洞前。

Monkey: Where is the food?

猴子:哪有吃的啊?

Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.

狐狸:在山洞裏,大王。你先進去。

Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here.

猴子:食物在哪裏?其他人在哪兒?這裏好黑啊!

As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子國王剛一走進山洞,其他的動物就用石頭把洞口給堵了起來。洞口被封死了。猴子國王被關在了裏面。

Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!

猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!

Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you!

兔子:沒門兒,猴子先生!你是個壞國王!我們不喜歡你!

Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.

猴子:但是我是國王!我命令你們!趕快把洞口打開!

Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.

狐狸:你自己打開吧。再見。

Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!

猴子:不,別走!等一等!從現在開始我要做個好國王。求求你們,放我出去吧!

Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.

熊:一切都太遲了,猴子先生。


猜你喜歡:

1.小學生英語故事5篇

2.英文短篇童話故事

3.雙語故事精選

4.關於少兒勵志的英語故事

5.關於中英文對照英語故事