當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 不要瞧不起穩定的生活

不要瞧不起穩定的生活

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.84K 次

Chances are high that you’ve heard such things:

你應該聽過這樣的論斷吧:

Don’t indulge yourself in safety. That’s like boiling a frog in warm water. It will slowly kill you and you won’t even notice it.

不要貪圖安逸的環境,那是溫水煮青蛙,會在不知不覺中殺死你;

You should get out of your comfort zone. Go for some challenges. Only by doing that can you grow stronger.

走出自己的舒適區,去接受挑戰,這樣才能變強;

You can only really learn what’s useful when you are facing immediate crisis. Nobody grows in a stable environment.

人只有在危機之中才能學到真正有用的東西,在穩定的環境中是得不到成長的。

不要瞧不起穩定的生活

And I only have one sentence for all these soup:

對於這些雞湯,我只想說一句話:

Bullshit.

狗屁。

Don’t let yourself be fooled by those them.

不要被它們衝昏了頭腦。

And don’t despise a stable life.

不要瞧不起穩定的生活。

This balanced state of life is a rare treasure.

這種平衡的生活狀態是一種非常珍貴的資源。

So many young people fight like hell in those major companies not because they enjoy the thrill of challenges but because they want to make such balance for themselves.

多少年輕人在大公司裏艱難求生,並不是在享受競爭的刺激,而是懇望能達到這樣的平衡。

The ultimate skill for survival has never been the spirit of adventure or the ability to endure suffering.

生存所需要的基本技能從來就不是冒險精神,也不是什麼吃苦的能力;

It is the ability of managing risks.

而是管理風險的能力。

That’s what you should learn.

這纔是你該學的