當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語手抄報 > 英語手抄報的英文帶翻譯

英語手抄報的英文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.81K 次

英語是全球使用範圍最廣的語言,然而,既然是語言,就要多加學習。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來的英語手抄報的英文帶翻譯,希望大家喜歡。

英語手抄報的英文帶翻譯
  帶翻譯的英語手抄報內容:英語口語練習

1. How‘s everything? 一切還好吧?

2. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。

3. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。

4. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。

5. I‘ll try my best. 我盡力而爲。

6. I‘m On your side. 我全力支持你。

7. Long time no see! 好久不見!

8. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。

9. Well,it depends. 噢,這得看情況。

10. We‘re all for it. 我們全都同意。

  英語手抄報圖片模板參考

英語手抄報圖片圖一

英語手抄報圖片圖二

英語手抄報圖片圖三

  帶翻譯的英語手抄報資料:漁夫和海龜

一個捕魚的人,在大海里捕到一隻海龜。

A fishing, caught a turtle in the sea.

他把它抱回了家。

He took it back home.

他把它放在了自己的牀上,對它說些溫情脈脈的話。晚上,他給它蓋上嶄新的被子,讓它享受自己給予它的溫情,他還把最香甜的美味食物端到它面前,讓它品嚐。

He put it in his bed, say some words on it full of tender feelings. At night, he gave it a new quilt cover, let it enjoy giving it warmth, he also put the delicious food of the most sweet end to it, let it enjoy.

然而,海龜不吃不喝不動,它只是淚流滿面。

However, don't eat not to drink not, it just tears.

“你爲什麼哭呢?你知道,我是多麼地愛你呀。”漁夫說。

"Why are you crying? You know, how much I love you." The fisherman said.

“可是我的心在大海里,那有我的家,有我的孩子。我的快樂在那裏,你放我回去吧!”海龜說。

"But my heart in the sea, it is my home, my children. I am happy in there, you let me go!" The turtle said.

漁夫捨不得放棄它,因爲他愛它。過了許久許久,看着心愛的海龜日漸消瘦,漁夫決定放它回到大海。“你這個冷酷的海龜,我幾乎把我整個心都交給了你,卻得不到你一絲一毫的愛。現在,我成全你,你走吧。”

The fisherman was reluctant to give it up, because he loves it. After a long time, looking at the beloved turtle is thin, the fisherman decided to put it back to the sea. "You this cold turtle, I almost put my whole heart to you, but that you don't get a tiny bit of love. Now, I'll help you, you go."

海龜慢慢爬走了。

The turtle crawled away.

一年後的一天,漁夫正在午睡,忽然聽見門外有動靜。他出門一看,是一年前放走的那隻海龜。

One day a year later, the fisherman is taking a nap, suddenly heard the door there is a movement. He went out to look, the turtles released a year ago.

“你回來做什麼?”

"What are you doing back?"

“來看看你。”

"Come and see you."

“你已經得到了你的幸福,何必再來看我呢?”漁夫說。

"You have got your happiness, why come back to see me?" The fisherman said.

“我的幸福是你給的,我忘不了你。”海龜說。

"My happiness is you give, I can't forget you." The turtle said.

“唉,你去吧。只要你能幸福就行了,以後不必再來看我了。”漁夫傷感地說。

"Oh, you go. As long as you can be happy on the line, you will not have to see me again." The fisherman said wistfully.

海龜依依不捨地走了。

The turtle walked reluctant to part.

然而,一個月以後,海龜又來了。

However, a month later, the turtle came again.

“你又來幹嘛?”

"Are you doing?"

“我忘不了你。”

"I can't forget you."

“這是怎麼一回事呢?當我企圖永遠佔有你時,卻絲毫無法打動你;當我放棄你時,卻擁有了你。”漁夫說。

"This is how one thing? When I tried to hold you forever, but did not impress you; when I give up you, but have you." The fisherman said.


推薦其他主題的手抄報資料和圖片作爲參考:

1.關於英語手抄報內容大全

2.關於英語的手抄報內容大全

3.關於英語手抄報資料大全

4.精美的英語手抄報圖片大全

5.英語手抄報帶翻譯