當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 英文詩歌朗誦1分鐘

英文詩歌朗誦1分鐘

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.74W 次

英語詩歌以其獨特的文體形式充分調動、發揮語言的各種潛能,使之具有特殊的感染力。讀來雋永,富有音韻美。本站小編整理了1分鐘英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">英文詩歌朗誦1分鐘
  1分鐘英文詩歌一

Tonight I Can Write

今夜我可以寫

Pablo Neruda

巴勃羅•聶魯達

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

寫,譬如,‘夜鑲滿羣星, 而星星遙遠地發出藍光並且顫抖’。

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

夜風在天空中迴旋並低唱。

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我愛她,而且有時她也愛我。

Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷,

I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

在無盡的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

她愛我,有時我也愛她。

How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

怎會不愛上她那沉靜的雙眼?

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

To think that I do not have her.

去想我並不擁用她。

To feel that I have lost her.

感覺我已失去她。

o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

去聆聽廣闊的夜,因沒有她而更加廣闊。

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

詩句墜入我的靈魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

我的愛若不能擁有她又會怎樣?

The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

羣星滿夜,而她不在我身邊。 這就是一切了。

In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

遠處有人在唱着歌。那麼遠。

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的空虛因爲沒有她。

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

我的目光搜尋她,想要把她拉近;

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

我的心尋找她,而她並沒有和我在一起。

The same night whitening the same trees.

相同的夜讓相同的樹木泛白。

We, of that time, are no longer the same.

彼時,我們也不再相似如初。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

我不再愛她,這是確定的,但我曾多愛她。

My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

我的聲音試着循風來撫摸她的聽覺。

Another's. She will be another's.

別人的。她將會是別人的。

As she was before my kisses.

如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

她的聲音,她潔白的身體,她無盡的雙眼。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

我不再愛她,這是確定的,但也許我還愛她。

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

愛情太短,遺忘太長。

Because through nights like this one

藉着如同今晚的夜,

I held her in my arms

我曾擁她入懷

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的靈魂因失去了她而失落。

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

這是她最後一次讓我承受的傷痛而這些,便是我爲她而寫的最後的詩句。

  1分鐘英文詩歌二

When We Two Parted

當初我倆分別時

When we two parted In silence and tears,

當我們倆分手時 沉默不語滿含淚花

Half broken-hearted To sever for years,

想起來都心碎 要分離好幾年

Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

你的臉蒼白冰冷 吻你似冰霜

Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

當時真預兆了 今天的悲痛

The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow-

早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上

It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

那種感覺好像是 對我發出警告

Thy vows are all broken,

你拋棄了所有聲譽

And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,

變得聲名狼藉 我聽到別人說你的名字

And share in its shame.

頓感臉紅

They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

他們當着我的面講你 如喪鐘入耳

A shudder comes o’er me- Why wert thou so dear?

我全身立即顫抖—— 爲什麼對你如此情重?

They know not I knew thee

他們不知道我認識你

Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,

對你太熟悉了 我將長久爲你感到惋惜,

Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,

悲痛不已 我們祕密相會 我感到默默悲傷

That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive

你的心把我欺騙 以致遺忘

If I should meet thee

如果在遇見你

After ling year, How should I greet thee?

多年以後 我該如何招呼你?

With silence and tears.

只好沉默不語滿含淚花

  1分鐘英文詩歌三

我願是激流

I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent

裴多菲•山陀爾

Petofi Sandor

我願是一涌急流,

I am willing that it is a torrent

是山間的奔泉,

the river in the mountain

在崎嶇不平的山澗上奔涌過岩石。

pass the rock on the rugged mountain path

只願我的愛人是一尾小小的游魚

Only my spouse It is a small fish,

暢遊於我的涓流。

swim happily in my spray.

我願是一片荒野之林,

I willing neglect woods

屹立於大河兩岸,

two sides in river

向着暴風,

to a burst of blast,

英勇的搏鬥。

Fight bravely

只願我的愛人

Only my spouse

是一隻小小的雀兒,築巢於我繁茂的枝葉間。

It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.

我願是一片廢墟,

I am willing that it is the ruins,

棲身與高峻的山與巖上,

on high and steep mountain and rock,

葬身於寂靜也並不使我消沉。

this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,

只願我的愛人 是青藍的常春藤,

Only my spouse It is the blue and green blue and green Chinese ivy,

纏繞我無望孤寂的身軀,

along my bleak and desolate volume,

依着彼此的親密蔓延而上。

climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.

我願是一間茅草屋棚,

I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,

築在深山谷底,

in the deep mountain valley bottom,

茅草的屋頂經歷風暴的審判與終極的苦難,

endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,

只願我的愛人是我竈膛裏一躍活潑的火苗

Only my spouse It is the lovely flame, in my stove,

緩緩閃爍着快樂的光芒。

flash slowly happily .

我願是一片遊雲,

I am willing that it is a cloud,

是灰敗殘破的旗幟,

it is the grey breaking the flag,

懶散的飄蕩已然感受不到遼遠的天空。

swing too lazy to feel like floating in the vast sky ,

只願我的愛人是珊瑚般的夕陽,

Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,

湊近我蒼白的面孔,賜予我無盡的光芒。

draw near me pale face and show bright-colored brilliance.


看了“1分鐘英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.短篇英語詩歌朗誦1分鐘

2.1分鐘英文詩歌朗誦精選

3.英語詩歌朗誦1分鐘

4.關於1分鐘英語詩歌朗誦

5.關於1分鐘短篇英語詩歌朗誦