當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 優秀英文詩歌朗誦

優秀英文詩歌朗誦

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

英語文學中,詩歌極其豐富多彩,學英文而不懂英文詩歌,不僅從審美角度看是個遺憾,而且從語言學習角度看,學一些詩歌,語言能力會大大提高。小編精心收集了優秀英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">優秀英文詩歌朗誦
  優秀英文詩歌篇1

things work out 守得雲開見月明

by edgar a. guest 鍾健鳴/譯

because it rains when we wish it wouldn't,

只因陰晴未必如我們所願,

because men do what they often should't,

只因人們未必都積德行善,

because crops fail,and plans go wrong-

只因作物欠收,計劃流產——

some of us grumble all day long.

我們中的一些人就終日抱怨。

but sometimes,in spite of the care and doubt,

但即使經歷憂慮與質疑,

it seems at last that things work out.

事情似乎終會好轉。

because we lose where we hoped to gain,

只因我們求勝之心落空,

because we suffer a little pain,

只因我們受到少許痛楚,

because we must work when we'd like to play-

只因我們必須工作而未能玩樂——

some of us whimper along life's way.

我們中的一些人就一生嗟嘆。

but somehow , as the day always follow the night

黑夜之後必是黎明,

most of our troubles work out all right.

我們的困難大多能圓滿解決。

because we cannot forever smile,

只因我們無法永遠微笑,

because we must trudge in the dust awhile,

只因我們要在泥塵中跋涉,

some of us whimper that life's all wrong.

我們中的一些人就哀訴生活多磨難。

but somehow,we live and our sky grows bright,

但我們挺過來了,守得雲開見月明,

and ererything seems to work out all right.

一切事都終得順利解決。

so bend to your trouble and meet your care,

所以,迎難而上,直面憂慮,

for the clouds must break,and the sky grows fair.

因爲烏雲終將散去,天空必定晴朗。

let the rain come down,as it must and will,

讓雨灑下,它必須如此,不可逆轉。

but keep on working and hoping still.

但請繼續努力並始終希冀。

for in spite of the grumblers who stand about,

儘管到處都有發牢騷的人,

somehow,it seems,all things work out.

但無論如何,一切事情總會好轉。

  優秀英文詩歌篇2

thou blessed dream 你受祝福的夢

swami vivekananda

if things go ill or well-

if joy rebounding spreads the face,

or sea of sorrows swells-

it is a dream, a play.

無論事情變糟還是變好,

不管歡樂重現臉頰或者,

悲傷的海洋漫溢,

那只是一場遊戲,一場夢幻。

a play- we each have a part

each one to weep or laugh as may;

each one his dress to don-

alternate shine or rain.

我們都是戲中的角色,

人人都盡情地歡笑啼哭,

每個人都輪換穿着,

晴日或雨天的衣裳.

thou dream, o blessed dream!

spread far and near thy veil of haze,

tone down the lines so sharp,

make smooth what roughness seems.

你的夢,受祝福的夢,

到處掩蓋着薄霧似的面紗,

將尖銳的線條變得柔和,

讓粗糙的外表變得平滑

no magic but in thee!

thy touch makes desert bloom to life,

harsh thunder, sweetest song,

fell death, the sweet release.

只有你擁有魔力,

你的撫摩使荒漠綻開生命的花朵,

使轟隆的雷聲變成悅耳的歌,

使可怕的死亡變成甜蜜的解脫.

  優秀英文詩歌篇3

Following a dream

追逐夢想

When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.

當我還年輕的時候,我曾夢想要成爲一名消防隊員。

I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,

我想哇,到處跑會很好,

and help people put out fires.

還可以幫助人們撲滅大火。

As I got older, I want to be like my father.

而隨着我逐漸長大,我想成爲像我父親那樣。

He taught in a university, and I always look up him.

他在大學裏教書,我總是非常尊敬他。

So that's what I became a teacher.

那就是我成了一名教師的原因。

My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.

儘管都是教師,但我的父親和我風格迥異。

And we're both teachers and I'm happy.

我們都是教師,我很高興。

In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.

在許多方面,我覺得自己夢想成真,我感到很幸運。

Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,

有時候當我們年輕的時候會擁有夢想,

well, life may push it in another direction.

嗯,人生有可能會朝着另一個方向發展。

And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.

最後,我們積極追求我們的夢想,我們必須調整。

After all, your dream won't often pursue you,

畢竟,你的夢想不會經常追求你,

you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.

你要珍惜你的夢想,讓美夢成真。

Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.

也許妥協一點會很好,或許是該嘗試些不同的東西。

We have to go through that positive limitations.

我們必須通過這個積極的侷限性。

For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.

例如,我試圖成爲一名推銷員,我試圖成爲一位發明經理。

Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.

終於我發現自己能成長的地方是幫助別人。

Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!

每個人都有一個夢想,問題是你是否能使你自己的成爲現實!


看了“優秀英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.經典英語詩歌朗誦

2.泰戈爾優秀英語詩歌朗誦

3.優秀英文詩歌朗誦摘抄

4.優秀英語詩歌

5.優秀英文詩歌朗讀精選