當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語金句摘錄 > 英語簡單句子大全精選

英語簡單句子大全精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.65W 次

世界經濟的全球化和中國的入世促進了中外交流,社會需要複合應用型的人才,尤其英語口語更顯重要。下面是本站小編帶來的英語簡單句子大全,歡迎閱讀!

英語簡單句子大全精選
  英語簡單句子大全精選

Trying on a New Outfit 試穿一個件新衣服

A: I want to go try on these clothes.

我想試穿這些衣服。

B: What did you find?

你發現了什麼?

A: I found some jeans, and a new blouse.

我找到一些牛仔褲和一件新的緊身襯衣。

B: Go and try it on.

那去試試看吧。

A: What do you think?

你覺得怎麼樣?

B: I love that shirt on you.

我覺得挺不錯的。

A: What about the jeans?

牛仔褲怎麼樣呢?

B: They don't really fit you right.

我覺得不是很合適你。

A: I don't think so either.

我也這麼覺得。

B: That blouse is absolutely wonderful on you.

你穿這件襯衣很好看。

A: I'll just buy the shirt.

我就買這件襯衣吧。

B: That would be a good idea.

好主意。

Shopping for New Clothes 買新衣服

A: Hey, what are you doing here?

嘿,我在這兒做什麼?

B: I'm just shopping.

我只是在購物。

A: What are you shopping for?

你在買什麼?

B: Some new clothes. How about you?

一些新衣服。你呢?

A: Same here.

也是買些衣服。

B: Have you found anything nice yet?

你找到好看的了嗎?

A: I found a few pairs of pants.

我找到一些褲子。

B: Where'd you get those?

你在哪裏看到那些的?

A: I found them at JCPennies.

我從JCPennies找到的。

B: Those are really cute.

那些真的很可愛。

A: Do you want me to show you where I found them?

你想知道我是在哪裏找到這些的嗎?

B: I would like that. Thank you.

我喜歡這個。謝謝。

1. I'm just shopping. 購物的其他說法: I felt like doing smoe shopping. I'm doing a little bit of shopping.

2. Do you want me to show you where I found them? 類似告訴別人的話: I'll show you where to get them at. I can show you were to find them, if you'd like.

3. I would like that. 我想知道的表達: That would be great. Sure. Thanks a lot.

  英語簡單句子大全閱讀

Scheduling a Delivery 預約送貨時間

A: Thank you for purchasing your new mattress with us.

感謝您從我們店裏購買牀墊。

B: No, thank you.

也謝謝你。

A: Would you like us to deliver the mattress for you?

您希望我們把牀墊寄給您嗎?

B: That would be great.

那樣很好。

A: When do you want it delivered?

你希望什麼時候寄給您呢?

B: I need it delivered tomorrow. Will that be possible?

我希望能在明天寄給我。這樣可以嗎?

A: What time exactly?

具體的時間是什麼呢?

B: I need it delivered at 12:00.

在12點的時候寄給我。

A: We can have it to you at that time.

我們可以在那個時間送到。

B: That's not a problem?

沒有問題吧?

A: We will deliver your mattress tomorrow at 12 o'clock.

我們會在明天12點的時候把牀墊寄送給您。

B: That's great! Thank you very much.

太好了!非常感謝。

Returning a Defective Item 退還有缺陷產品

A: How can I help you today?

我能爲您做點什麼?

B: I am returning something that I bought yesterday.

我來退還昨天在這兒買的東西。

A: What would you like to return?

你想退什麼?

B: I'm returning a cellphone.

我要退手機。

A: Was there somethinig wrong with it?

出現什麼問題了嗎?

B: It's defective.

有點缺陷。

A: What isn't working on it?

是什麼讓它不工作了?

B: It keeps turning off on it's own.

它總自己自動開機和關機。

A: Alright, do you have the receipt?

好的,你帶收據了嗎?

B: I have it right here.

我帶來了。

A: I'm going to take care of this and refund your money.

我會處理這件事,並且退還你的錢。

B: Thanks for your help.

謝謝你的幫助。

Not Delivered on Time 沒有按時送貨

A: I have a problem.

我有一個問題。

B: What's the problem?

什麼問題?

A: My mattress was supposed to be delivered today.

我的牀墊今天就應該到了。

B: Is there a problem?

有什麼問題嗎?

A: The delivery people showed up four hours late.

送貨的人遲了4個小時。

B: I apologize for their tardiness.

我爲他們的延遲跟你道個歉。

A: I was late for work because of them.

我因爲這個上班遲到了。

B: Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

對此給你帶來的不便在此跟你道歉。

A: I want my money back for the delivery.

我希望退還我支付送貨的錢。

B: Seeing as they were late, that won't be a problem.

既然是因爲他們遲到了,這個不是問題。

A: It shouldn't be a problem.

這本不應該遲的。

B: I'm going to refund your money right now.

我現在就退還你的付款。

  英語簡單句子大全學習

Negotiating a Price 討價還價

A: I am really interested in buying this television.

我非常想買這臺電視機。

B: That's great!

很好!

A: How much are you selling it for?

這臺的價格是多少?

B: This t.v is $2500.

這臺電視機試2500美元。

A: You can't be serious.

你不會說真的吧。

B: That's how much this t.v costs.

這臺電視就是這麼貴的。

A: That's too expensive for me.

對我來說太貴了。

B: This television is of very high quality.

這天電視機質量很好。

A: You can't go down on the price.

可以再降一點嗎?

B: By how much?

多少合適呢?

A: I'll buy it for $2000.

2000美元我就願意買了。

B: I'm sorry, but the price is final.

抱歉,2500美元已經是最低價了。

A: I'm planning on going to the market soon.

我打算一會去超市。

B: What are you buying?

你在買什麼?

A: I don't know what we need.

我不知道我們需要什麼。

B: I can check for you, if you'd like.

如果你需要的話,我可以幫你查查。

A: I'll make a list.

我來製作個清單。

B: First, we need eggs, milk, and bread.

首先,我們需要雞蛋,牛奶和麪包。

A: Okay, do we need any meat?

好的,我們需要一些肉嗎?

B: How about some chicken, ground beef, and some steak?

一些雞肉,碎牛肉和一些牛排怎麼樣?

A: What else do we need?

我們還需要做什麼?

B: Get some snack foods.

買些小吃吧。

A: Is there anything else that we need?

還有什麼是我們需要的嗎?

B: No, but if you can think of anything else, just get it.

沒有,但是如果你想到了,可以寫進去。

1. What are you buying?=Do you know what to get?/What are you going to get? 你要買什麼?

2. How about some meat?=What kind of meat do we need?/Should I get some meat? 需要一些肉食嗎?

3. Is there anything else that we need?=What else?/Do we need anything else? 還有其他什麼需要的嗎?