當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語金句摘錄 > 經典英語句子翻譯閱讀

經典英語句子翻譯閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.92W 次

寫作是複雜的思維過程。語言掌握水平不同的學生的寫作思維存在着個體差異。下面是本站小編帶來的經典英語句子翻譯閱讀,歡迎閱讀!

經典英語句子翻譯閱讀
  經典英語句子翻譯閱讀篇一

What are you trying to say?(你到底想說什麼?)

Don't be silly.(別胡鬧了。)

How strong are your glasses?(你近視多少度?)

Just because.(沒有別的原因。)

It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(這不是我所盼望的。) You will never guess.(你永遠猜不到。)

No one could do anything about it.(衆人對此束手無措。)

I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)

Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金錢的主人,莫做金錢的奴隸。) I am not available.(我正忙着)

Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(腦中的知識比手中的金錢更重要)

Never say 's a piece of cake.別泄氣,那只是小菜一碟。 Don't 'll get use to it soon.別擔心,很快你就會習慣的。 I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。

You win lose some.勝敗乃兵家常事。

Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避現實。

I didn't expect you to such a good job.我沒想到你幹得這麼好。 You are coming alone well.你做得挺順利。

She is well-build.她的身材真棒。

You look neat and fresh.你看起來很清純。

You have a beautiful personality.你的氣質很好。

You flatter me immensely.你過獎啦。

You should be slow to judge others.你不應該隨意評論別人。

  經典英語句子翻譯閱讀篇二

a piece of one's mind .直言不諱

He gave me a piece of mind,"Don't shift responsibility onto others."他責備道:“不要把責任推卸到別人身上。”

a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活

The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog

I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何錯誤,請你原諒 It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。

It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。

I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪費的時間重新回來,讓我再浪費一遍。

I like you the way you were.我喜歡你以前的樣子。

You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你們兩個自己去看電影吧,我不想當電燈泡。

Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人嗎?

How long have you known her?你認識她多久了?

It was love at frist sight.一見鍾情

I'd bettle hit the books.我要複習功課啦。

Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that… 把所有這些因素加以考慮,我們自然會得出結論……

Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that … 考慮所有這些因素,我們可能會得出合理的結論……

Hence/Therefore, we’d better come to the conclusion that …

因此,我們最好得出這樣的結論……

There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits. 毫無疑問,跳槽有優點也有缺點.

All in all, we cannot live without … But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.

總之,我們沒有…是無法生活的.但同時,我們必須尋求新的解決辦法來對付可能出現的新問題.

Recently, the problem of … has aroused people’s concern. 最近,……問題已引起人們的關注.

The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 互聯網已在我們的生活中扮演着越來越重要的角色。它給我們帶來了許多好處,但也產生了一些嚴重的問題。

Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face. 如今,(人口過剩)已成爲我們不得不面對的問題了。

It is commonly believed that … / It is a common belief that … 人們一般認爲…… Many people insist that … 很多人堅持認爲……

  經典英語句子翻譯閱讀篇三

1. Time flies.

時光易逝。

2. Time is money.

一寸光陰一寸金。

3. Time and tide wait for no man.

歲月無情;歲月易逝;歲月不待人。

4. Time tries all.

時間檢驗一切。

5. Time tries truth.

時間檢驗真理。

6. Time past cannot be called back again.

光陰一去不復返。

7. All time is no time when it is past.

光陰一去不復返。

8. No one can call back yesterday; Yesterday will not be called again. 昨日不復來。

9. Tomorrow comes never.

切莫依賴明天。

today is worth two tomorrows.

一個今天勝似兩個明天。

morning sun never lasts a day.

好景不常;朝陽不能光照全日。

stmas comes but once a year.

聖誕一年只一度。

sant hours fly past.

快樂時光去如飛。

iness takes no account of time.

歡娛不惜時光逝。

tames the strongest grief.

時間能緩和極度的悲痛。

day is short but the work is much.

工作多,光陰迫。

r deter till tomorrow that which you can do today.

今日事須今日畢,切勿拖延到明天。

you somewhat to do tomorrow, do it today.

明天如有事,今天就去做。

him that does everything in its proper time, one day is worth three. 事事及時做,一日勝三日。

save time is to lengthen life.


看了“經典英語句子翻譯閱讀”的人還看了:

1.經典勵志英語句子翻譯

2.關於勵志經典英文句子翻譯

3.經典的英語句子閱讀

4.10句經典語句翻譯

5.經典唯美的英語句子翻譯