當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語金句摘錄 > 優美英語勵志段落摘抄及翻譯

優美英語勵志段落摘抄及翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.93W 次

語言表達是文化與知識的融會貫通,更是亮點展示的載體。下面是本站小編帶來的優美英語勵志段落摘抄及翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

優美英語勵志段落摘抄及翻譯

  優美英語勵志段落摘抄及翻譯精選

If you start with one small, positive thing and repeat it during the course of your day, you will begin to move into a more positive situation: positive thoughts, feelings, opportunities and people will start showing up in your life. With practice, you will find that over time, you will change your outlook and choose to be happy, irregardless of the events around you.

從一件積極的小事情開始,並且一整天就一直重複想着,你將進入一個更加積極的狀態:積極的思想、情感、機遇、人們開始裝扮你的人生。這樣練下去,很快你會發現你將改變你的觀點,選擇快樂的生活,而不在意周圍那些瑣事。

Here are a few examples for you to practice. Say them out loud and with feeling! 下面有一些方法供你選擇練習。要有感情的把它們大聲說出來。

1. Begin and end each day with a "Thank you for this wonderful, glorious day!" 在每一天開始和結束的時候,說一句“感謝這麼一個愉快的一天”。

2. When you see the gas prices hiking, say "I am so glad that I am blessed to have a vehicle in which to get around."

燃氣價格高漲的時候,說“我很高興我至少還有着這輛車可以到處兜風。”

3. When you are late for work, say "I am so happy and grateful for my job as I know that many don't have one."

上班遲到時,說“我很幸福並感激我的工作,因爲我知道很多人還沒有工作。”

4. If you are having health problems, be grateful for what does work: "I really do appreciate my eyes that see, my ears that hear, my mouth that tastes, my legs that walk, my arms that lift, my hands that write, my mind that thinks, my knees that bend and my tongue that talks." The possibilities here are endless: insert what does work for you and feel good about it!

如果你的健康出了問題,對目前所擁有的要心存感激:“我真的感激我的眼睛還能看,我的耳朵還能聽,我的嘴還能品味,我的雙腿還能行走,我的雙臂還能擡起,我的雙手還能寫字,我還能思考,我的雙膝還能彎曲,我還能說話”。這兒有無窮盡的種種可能:珍惜你所擁有的,並善待它們!

5. Write down what you're grateful for each day. In moments when you're feeling really down, read what you wrote previously. This will help uplift your spirits. If you practice this regularly, you will find that your list will get longer and longer. 記下每天讓你感激的事,每當你失落的時候,讀一讀你曾經寫下的心情,這會讓你從新振作起來。經常這樣練習去,你會發現你所感激的東西越來越多。

The key is to move yourself into a positive thought and keep it there long enough to make it a moment of blissful peace. The more you practice, the happier you'll be. 轉爲積極情緒並長久保持着這種狀態的關鍵在於爲自己創造幸福、寧靜的一刻。練的越多,你就越幸福。

  優美英語勵志段落摘抄及翻譯大全

Some regular travelers take their own belongings: like bed sheets, pillowcases and family photos to make them feel like home no matter where they are; some stay for long periods in the same hotel and as a result become very familiar with service and attendants; others may simply put some flowers by the hotel window to make things more homely. Furthermore, driving a camping car during one’s travels and sleeping in the vehicle at night is just like home -- only mobile!

有些經常出門的旅者會隨身攜帶些屬於自己的日用品,像牀單、枕套或全家福相片等,無論走到哪裏,這些東西都能帶給他們家的感覺;有些人在長駐時會待在同一家旅館裏,使他們對店裏的服務人員都非常熟稔;再有的就可能只是在旅館的窗邊擺些花,使房間更像個家。此外,一路開着露營車旅行,晚上就住在車裏,這就更像是真正的家了――只不過能移動而已!

And how about maintaining relationships while in transit? Some keep contact with their friends via internet; some send letters and postcards, or even photos; others may just call and say hi, just to let their friends know that they're still alive and well. People find ways to keep in touch. Making friends on the way helps travelers feel more or less at home. Backpackers in youth hostels may become very good friends, even closer than siblings.

那人們在旅程穿梭時,又是如何維繫關係的呢?有些人通過互聯網跟朋友聯絡;有些人寄信、明信片,甚至照片;還有些人可能只是打個電話問聲好,目的僅是讓朋友們知道他們還活着,而且活得不錯。人們發現了各種各樣的聯絡方式。在旅途中交朋友能幫旅者或多或少地找到一點家的感覺。青年旅店裏的揹包客也許會成爲非常要好的朋友,甚至比手足還要親! Nowadays, fewer people are working in their local towns, so how do they develop a sense of belonging? Whenever we step out of our local boundaries, there is always another "home" waiting to be found. Wherever we are, with just a little bit of effort and imagination, we can make the place we stay "home".

  優美英語勵志段落摘抄及翻譯鑑賞

Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms—HaiZi

面朝大海,春暖花開—海子

From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man.

從明天起,做一個幸福的人

Grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world.

餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetable.

從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

From tomorrow on,write to each of my dear ones.

從明天起,和每一個人通信

Telling them of my happiness.

告訴他們我的幸福

What the lightening of happiness has told me. 那幸福的閃電告訴我的

I will spread it to each of them.

我將告訴每一個人

Give a warm name for every river and every mountain. 給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

Strangers,I will also wish you happy.

陌生人,我也爲你祝福

May you have a brilliant future!

願你有一個燦爛的前程

May you lovers eventually become spouses!

願有情人終成眷屬

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! 願你們在塵世獲得幸福

I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms. 我只願面朝大海,春暖花開

Remembering why we are doing something

記住我們爲什麼做某事

  優美英語勵志段落摘抄及翻譯彙總

Time Off—Vacation

空閒時光——度假

I haven't had a vacation in a while.

我有段時間沒有度假了。

I think I'll take off soon.

我想自己不久就會啓程。

I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.

我不知道我要去哪裏或我會做什麼。

But I can learn a tourism place where I can go for a long road,

但是我瞭解到的是在旅遊的地方我可以走很長的一段路、

breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.

呼吸新鮮空氣,拍一些漂亮的照片。

When I was a kid, I really look forward to vacations.

當我還是個孩子的時候,我真的很期待假期。

Some of vacations were the best.

有些假期是最好的。

It was care free time.

尤其是完全自由的時間。

As I became older, and I have to pay for my vacations.

而隨着我逐漸長大,我爲自己的度假支付。

Planning became important.

計劃變成的非常重要。

Time and money are always the big issues.

時間和金錢總是大問題。

After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated.

在我擁有了自己的家庭後,度假變得更爲複雜。

If I go, my boss to said to when.

如果我要去的話,我的老闆會問何時動身。

My wife to said to where, and my kids to said how.

我的妻子會問到哪裏去,而我的孩子們則會問怎樣去。

A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge. 度假應該是一段你把注意力從工作中移開,並對自己進行充電的時間。

It's a time to see something new.

這是一個去看一些新事物的時間。

It's a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel.

尤其是如果你去旅行,這是一個用來擴展你的視野的時間。

But it's easy for the opposite to happen.

但是很容易發生相反的情況。

You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired.

你度假回來後會感覺真的很累。

You can finish a vacation thinking “I can't wait to get back to work.” 你完成一個度假後會思考“我等不及要回去工作了。”

And rather than extend your horizons,

而不是擴大你的視野,

you might merely dipping your bad.

你可能會握着你的荷包盤算。

Vacations aren't cheap.

度假真心並不便宜。