當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語金句摘錄 > 英語求職信的萬能句子

英語求職信的萬能句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.57W 次

大學生求職的過程,實際上就是一種自我推銷的過程。下面是本站小編帶來的英語求職信萬能句子,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 84.38%;">英語求職信的萬能句子

 英語求職信萬能句子1

I hope the salary is 50,000 RMB per year.

My salary requirement is in the $200,000-$350,000 range with appropriate benefits.I would be willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

The salary required is 18,000 per month,living in the house.

I got five thousand and five hundred per month.

I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.

I am quite willing to start with a small salary.

1. In reply to your advertisement in todays (newspaper), I respectfully offer my services for the situtation.

拜讀今日XX報上貴公司廣告,本人特此備函應徵該職位。

2. Replying to your advertisement in todays issue of the (newspaper), I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm.

拜讀貴公司在今日(報章)上廣告,特此備函應徵貴公司該職位。

3. With reference to your advertisement in (newspaper ) of May 2 for a clerk, I oofer myself for the post.

從五月二日XX報上廣告欄得知公司招聘一位職員。

4. Please consider me an applicant ofr the position which you advertised in (newspaper) of December 5

十二月五日貴公司在XX報上廣告招聘人才,我願應徵,並請給予考慮。

5. In reply to your advertisement in todays (newsaper) for an account, I tender my services.

拜讀今日XX報上貴公司的招才廣告,本人特此應招會計一職。

6. I should like to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in (newspaper) of July 22

貴公司七月二十二日在XX報刊登招聘的職位,特此備函應招。

7. I wihs to apply for the position advertised in the enclosed clipping from the (newspaper) of November 12.

謹隨函附上十一月十二日XX報貴公司招聘廣告,我願應招此一職位。

8. Having noticed the enclosed advertisement in this mornings newspaper, I wish to apply for the position referred to.

拜讀今日XX報廣告得知貴公司正在招聘人才,本人附寄剪報申請此一職位。

9. In answer to your advertisement in todays newspaper fro a secretary, I wihs to tender my services.

閣下在今日XX報上刊登招聘祕書廣告,本人獲悉,特此應招。

10. Learning from mr. S.P. Chen that you are looking for a sales manager, I should like to apply for the position.

從陳少朋友先生處得悉,貴公司正在招聘一名業務經理,我願應招此職。

 英語求職信萬能句子2

Your advertisement for a telephone operator in the newspaper of March 8 has interested me, I feel I can fill that position.

貴公司三月八日在XX報上刊登招聘接線員廣告,本人拜讀極感興趣,相信能擔任此職。

I would like to apply for the post of male engineer as advertised in todays newspaper.

今日XX報上所刊登招聘男性工程人員,本人願意應徵此職。

On looking over todays newspaper my attention was attracted by your

advertisement for a librarian. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for the same.

拜讀貴公司在本日XX報上所刊登的招聘廣告,得悉貴公司招聘一位圖書館員。現在本人正尋找這一類職位,特此修函應徵。

Referring to your advertisement in the newspaper of June 30 for an assistant chemist, I hope to offer my services.

貴公司六月三十日在XX報上刊登招聘助理藥劑師,本人特此備函應徵。

The salary I should require would be 20,000 a year.

希望年薪能達到兩萬元。

The salary required is 800 per month,living in the house.

希望每月工資八百元,並提供宿舍。

However,the matter of remuneration will take care of itself,as it always does,if other things are all right.

如果其他條件具備的話,待遇問題自會得到解決。

I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.

如能錄用,本人並不介意以低薪工作數月。